Image Map

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Places I'd Rather Be

I'm going a little crazy laying around all day. Today I was supposed to work, and I will probably have to call in sick tomorrow as well. One can only be on Pinterest for so long.

Sweden.source.

Central Park. source.

Barcelona. source.

Blue Lagoon, Iceland. source.

 Kawachi Fuji Garden Wisteria Flower Tunnel Walkway, Japan. source.

Cinque Terre, Italy. source.

Mykonos Island, Greece. source.

Thailand.

The Emerald City. source.


1 comment:

  1. Hey :) I emailed you a few weeks ago about exchanging buttons and I didn't hear back. Buttt I really like your blog and if you don't mind I'd like to add your button to my sponsor list.

    Let me know if that sounds ok to you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate each and every one.