Image Map

Monday, January 2, 2012

First day of classes


Dress: Modcloth
Tights: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Naturalizer
Necklace: gift from Tommy
Earrings: Forever 21?

Well, today is the first day of school. Damn. Let's see what I accomplished on my "Things to do" list for winter break...
  • finish chair redo
  • read The Devil in the White City  (Okay, so I haven't finished it. But I'm determined to! It has been good so far.)
  • visit Seattle
  • rearrange room
  • start doing yoga again
  • drink more tea
  • get passport
  • get ready for photojournalism class next quarter!
  • go to a few estate sales
  • figure out plans for new years eve!
  • finish gift shopping
  • take a nap every now and then
  • go see My Week with Marilyn

    Okay, so I failed pretty miserably. Although I didn't do the things I wanted to, I still had a really good break. I suppose completing a list of goals is easier when you refer back to the goals periodically. "Rearrange room," ? I must have been in a really motivated mood when I wrote this list. Rearranging my room sounds like the opposite of fun right now.

   My first class of the day is Photojournalism. I am nervous because I haven't taken a journalism class in so long, and it's not a "beginner" class. I would classify myself as a beginner when it comes to photography...but I really wanted to take this class before I graduated, so hopefully it won't be too far over my head. Ahh!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe your classes started back already! Mine start back Monday though...so I don't have much of a break left. I must say, I'm loving your jewelry here! The simple locket and the cameo earrings really bring the entire look together. You've given me great inspiration for my first day of class outfit :)

    And I hope that Photojournalism class of yours went well! It sounds like it'd be a super fun one to take.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate each and every one.