Image Map

Thursday, March 1, 2012

New Blog Design!


amandakbythebay_layout glimpse

I'm so excited to show you guys my new blog design by Hannah, from A Cup of Subtle Tea! I love the end result, and the process with Hannah was awesome. If you are thinking about redesigning your blog but don't have the html skills, contact Hannah! She was so amazing throughout the process; I knew exactly what I wanted and at the same time had no idea. She was so patient, flexible and understanding...not to mention a total bargain!

Thanks Hannah! You are amazing!

There are still some things to finalize, but I couldn't wait any longer to put it up! I am also accepting free sponsors, so let me know if you're interested!

7 comments:

  1. I came here from Hannah's blog and I'm really loving your blog. I'm now following and I'm looking forward to reading more :) She did a great job on your design too, it's a great look :)
    Sarah
    http://comingunstitched.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the design! So cute and so...you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The new design looks great! And that photo of you in the top left is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning! I love the colors and just well... everything:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the colour combination! It looks really, really neat! Good job Hannah, I know who I'm going to ask next for a blog revamp!

    Lauren
    http://tasteslikelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate each and every one.