Image Map

Thursday, August 30, 2012

denim & dots

Tank: Gap
Skirt: Forever21
Jacket: Delia's
Shoes: Consigned

Today I headed home to celebrate my mom's birthday. August is a big month for birthday's, my sister Amber's was the 21st, my mom's today, and Tommy's is on Saturday. It's fun to have so many celebrations so close together, but my wallet may disagree! 

Today we ate some delicious coconut cake after having dinner at Olive Garden. I hadn't eaten there in forever, and was actually pleasantly surprised how good it was! I now understand all the love people have for their breadsticks. 


Ohhhh yeaaaah, giant coconut cake!







8 comments:

  1. What a lovely outfit, I love your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am almost positive you could wear anything and look fantastic! This is a really fun looking skirt.

    Lauren
    http://tasteslikelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these flats are so nice, they have so much work on them! Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this skirt -and that cake is SO pretty

    <3 katherine
    of corgis and cocktails

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy birthday to everyone! and that's such a cute outfit:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this outfit! SO CUTE! And the details on your shoes are so pretty- so unique! Hope you have a great 3 day weekend, Amanda! -Jessica L

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate each and every one.