Image Map

Monday, September 3, 2012

lately, on instagram

Here's a peak into what my life has looked like lately, via instagram. You can find me @amandakerz


Top to bottom, left to right:
1. Tea & honey. 
2. Sleepy kitty! 
3. Went down to Seattle for my Clinique class.
4. Learning about the new Clinique products for fall!
5. An awesome piece of artwork inside the Pan Pacific Hotel in Seattle.
6. Went out and got some drinks downtown. Loved the reflection of this chandelier.
7. Atticus sat and watched Project Runway like this for about 10 minutes.
8. Cupcakes I made for Tommy's birthday.
9. Had some wine and cheese at The Temple Bar.
10. Tommy didn't want anybody to see his girly drink.
11. Our neighbor's apple tree.
12. Thriftin'. 

3 comments:

  1. I love following you on Instagram. I can't get enough of that little kitty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Temple Bar looks like a place I've love to hang out at, cupcakes & baking are my favorite, and I love thrifting for treasures! -Jessica L

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh goodness!!! Atticus is so cute :) He looks a lot like my little Scout.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate each and every one.