Image Map

Friday, May 17, 2013

Sponsor Spotlight: Jessica from Cherry Foxes

I'm excited to share with you the adorable Jessica from Cherry Foxes. In addition to blogging, Jessica also owns a cute jewelry shop called Gold Bangle, where you'll find super cute and affordable jewelry. You can also find Jessica on Instagram and Twitter, but first read more about Jessica below!
----------------------------------------------


Tell us a little bit about yourself and your blog:
I'm a 21 year old living in little Idaho with my wonderful husband, Joseph. I absolutely love sharing bits and pieces from our lives and things that make us who we are. I run a few blog "reader series" that really challenges me to find new inspirations, and I hope they also inspire my readers.

Why do you blog? 
I blog for me and my future family. I think blogging is an amazing way to look back through our memories and share our moments with friends and family. There are so many opportunities to get to know people we may never have met if it weren't for their cute little blogs :)

What inspires you?
I am inspired by so many things, but the two things that are really big right now are: thrifters who can take junk and make it something beautiful and people who turn their hobbies into their jobs.

Tell us 3 random things about you:
1. Pistachio nuts make me sick. 
2. I sing horribly. Like a tone deaf... person. 
3. I watched Jurassic Park for the first time, ever, this year.

Favorite Posts?

1. Old Childhood Photos



So whatcha waiting for? Go check out Jessica's blog, Cherry Foxes and say hello :). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate each and every one.