Image Map

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Society6 Collage Favorites

Happy Fourth of July! Hope you are spending the day enjoying some sun, eating a hotdog or two, and maybe catching some fireworks. Tommy and I are spending today at his parents house where I plan on eating my weight in ribs and relaxing by the lake.

Today I thought it would be cool to share some of my favorite artists on Society6. If you're unfamiliar with the site, it's basically a place where artists can sell their artwork. My favorite thing about the site is the wide range of art, and the fact that you can buy it as a print, pillow, phone case, stretched canvas, ipad case or several other options! Really neat. I just bought this pillow case today :)

There are a lot of different categories of artwork, but collage is probably one of my favorites.  It  has such a cool vintagey vibe to it, and yet can sometimes feel a bit creepy and hallow. I love it when art makes me feel different things at once. Definitely check some of these artists out, they all have really cool images that I didn't include. Do you have a particular kind of art you feel especially drawn to?







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate each and every one.