Image Map

Saturday, November 16, 2013

One Day, When I Host Thanksgiving...

Oh dear...it's Saturday already? Holy moly, where did the week go!? Also, Thanksgiving is almost here! Hip hip, hooray! Are you ready to stuff your mouth full of deliciousness and then lay around, enjoying family time? I certainly am.

As I get older, I am looking forward to the day when I host Thanksgiving. I'm sure I will be singing a different tune when I'm cooking 10 things at once, and freaking out about forgetting to pick up onion straw-things for the green bean casserole. But until that day, I will continue to fantasize about my crispy-yet-juicy turkey, balanced cocktails and remembering to buy everything. So gonna rock Thanksgiving one day.

Are you hosting Thanksgiving this year? Here are a few recipes I would love to make if I were hosting!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate each and every one.