Happy Super Bowl Sunday everybody! I hope you it's filled with lots of awesome food, a beer or two, funny commercials and of course, football. No surprise here, but I will definitely be rooting for the Seahawks today, who are you rooting for?
Today is also a special day for me for a few other reasons. Seven years ago today I started dating Tommy. Seven years has certainly flown by, and I can't wait for all the years to come. Today also marks one month until we leave for Iceland! Ahh, I can't wait!
But back to football. Tommy and I have been busy preparing buffalo wings and cheese stuffed jalapenos for the game. Yuumm. So my morning hasn't exactly been lazy, but instead filled with cooking, which is alright by me! If your morning has been a little more relaxed, here are some links to "waste" some time :)
- Woah, note to self: never, ever get rabies. This Radiolab episode about a girl who got rabies from a bat is super interesting/scary! I had no idea it was so deadly.
- Holy wow, this Coconut Cream Pie French Toast from the Minimalist Baker looks amazing.
- I have watched this "Seahawks Savant" video twice now because it is just so freaking cute!
- I could literally read the tumblr, Lol My Thesis, all day long.
- Although I haven't seen After Earth, this funny review has convinced me that I'm not missing out. Also, interesting that they didn't want people to know it was an M. Night Shyamalan film.
- Definitely give "State of the Blog Union: How Blogging Has Changed," by DesignSponge a read. My takeaway? Embrace these changes and adapt, quickly.
- Tracy from Shutterbean has meal prep down to a science! Definitely need to get better about doing this.
- Who knew that making your own boot polish was so easy?
- Next Sunday, I definitely need to make this Grapefruit and Sage Mimosa. Yuum!