- I really love Emily Blincoe's fun photography, especially her garden collection. I follow her on Instagram, and love seeing her colorful, organized images.
- If you're a blogger (or use social media) The Innovation of Loneliness probably rings true to you in some way, it did for me.
- Doughnuts are the new cupcake. These Coffee Biscoff Bacon Doughnuts look amazing! This blog post also features a video on making doughnuts, score.
- I'm super tempted to pick up these booties from Anthropologie...I mean, hey, they are on sale!
- I need to get better about scheduling blog posts, and having backup posts ready. Sarah from Venus Trapped in Mars has got it down, and shares some of her tips.
- Engagement rings are a scam. Does that mean you shouldn't enjoy your bling? Of course not. But...it's a scam. Just throwin' it out there.
- I'd really like to try making panna cotta soon, TheKitchn has a great tutorial.
- What kind of tattoo should you get? Mine was surprisingly accurate!
- This video made my heart feel all happy and stuff.
- I've had Drunk in Love stuck in my head for about two weeks, and now I have a new remix by Kanye to listen to. yay!
Sunday, February 16, 2014
Lazy Sunday Links
Happy Sunday! It's already been a great weekend. Yesterday I upgraded my phone, and last night I had my first deep dish pizza. It's like if lasagna and pizza had a baby! Yumm. Today I slept in way too late, Tommy and I might go see the Lego Movie, and I'm planning on picking up a few new kitchen goodies. What are you up to this Sunday?
Posted by Amanda k. at 2:45 PM