While I love a good lazy Sunday, that is not in the cards for me today and I couldn't be happier! This afternoon I'm boarding a plane to go to ICELAND! Ahhhhhh, I'm so excited. I have never been overseas before, and Iceland has always been one of my top travel destinations.
It's amazing how easy it is to travel when you simply decide to do it. You just decide to save your money, buy a plane ticket, then hop on that plane. Sure, it's a little more complicated than that...but not by much. So after you check out all these fun links, go make some travel plans! :)
- This Earl Grey Tea Cake with Blueberry Cream Cheese Frosting looks auh-mazing.
- Iceland is magical, and this video is adorable.
- These proposed changes to nutrition labels are pretty awesome. They give you a more realistic look at serving sizes, and calories.
- Traveling is awesome, but your skin might argue otherwise. Here are some products to save your skin post-flight.
- Speaking of skin, have you heard this trick to get rid of a pimple? Might have to try it!
- Melyssa has some great tips for filing your taxes as a blogger.
- I'm getting excited for Wes Anderson's new movie, The Grand Budapest Hotel. I love these behind the scenes videos!
- Watching Kate Moss age "20 years in 10 seconds" is amazingly underwhelming.
- How accurate are the expiration dates on your food? I usually depend on my nose to find out if my food has gone bad. The former president of Trader Joes has an awesome idea to sell this "expired" food at a low cost.
- I always have a few lemons on hand. Here is a handy trick for making them last four times as long.
- 10 Ways to Do Everything Faster. I seriously need to type faster. Confession: I only type with two fingers.
- Kitties and ice cream artwork? Yes please!