Here is a super cute and easy DIY to decorate your Christmas tree! I made a few of these little guys last night, and it only took me about 30 minutes.
Here's what you will need:
- Small Doilies
- Wood circles
- Glue (Super glue, or Modge Podge)
- Optional: Glitter Paint
1. Paint your wood circles any color you wish. I chose green and red to keep things festive!
2. I chose to add some sparkle to my doilies. I mixed gold and silver glitter paint to paint them.
3. Put some super glue (or modge podge) in the center of your circle, and around the edges.
4. Slap that cute little doily on your circle! Let dry.
5. Take your ribbon and thread it through a hole on the doily. Cut and tie to create your hanger.
6. Hang and enjoy! Aren't they cute? I love the little bit of color that peaks out. Now that I think about it, these would be nice coasters too!