Here is a little peak inside my makeup bag. These are the products I use just about everyday. Yes...many are from Clinique, but no surprise there!
1. Clinique's Chubby Stick. I use the color "Mega Melon," seriously everyday. They are a tinted chap-stick, so no stickiness of a gloss, and lighter than a lipstick.
2. Clinique's Perfectly Real Powder Foundation. I have always been a liquid foundation girl, but have recently made the switch to a powder. This one gives full coverage, and controls shine.
3. Diorshow mascara. My lovely coworker at the Dior counter gave me a sample of this mascara, and I love it. It gives such thick, full lashes!
4. MAC pigments. These little guys have so many uses, and last for years. The color shown above is "Naked," but I use "Melon."
5. Clinique Touch Base. This eyeshadow primer helps eyeshadow look brighter, and last longer. I use "Canvas," or "Canvas Light," if I want my eyeshadow to appear brighter.
6. Smashbox Brow Tech To Go. So easy to use, and the color looks natural and stays all day. It also has a comb with lightweight gel to keep brows in place.
7. Smashbox Jet Set Waterproof Eye Liner. Seriously awesome. Gives the allusion of a liquid liner, without the fuss. Stays put and lasts forever!
8. Clarins Everlasting Fondation. Has the consistency of a lightweight foundation, with the coverage of a concealer. This is the only thing I have found to cover up my dark circles, and not crease.
Do you have products that you use everyday? I would love to here them! I'm always on the look out for my new favorite product.