Now that school is over, I am determined to get this house tidy and looking good. After working in the yard for a couple hours, I realized I need more magnets to hang all the stuff on my fridge! After rummaging through the boxes with my craft supplies, I thought these little wooden hearts would be perfect! I'm very happy with how they turned out.
- small wooden hearts (I purchased these at JoAnne Fabric)
- small round magnets (I got mine at Michael's)
- old magazines/ cute paper
- paint brush to spread glue (optional)
2. Place a heart on the back side of paper, and trace.
3. Cut out traced heart. I find that cutting slightly on the inside of the pen line works best.
4. Glue pattern to heart, then glue magnet to the back of the heart.