Image Map

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

frozen treats

I got a little sunburned today...and I'm happy about it. Before you decide I'm nuts, hear me out.

Two weeks ago, Washington was still in winter mode. Acquiring a sunburn means the sun came out, and I had time to enjoy it. It also means I will soon be tan, and by tan I mean not ghostly white.

Another reason why my sunburn is making me happy is because it's just the right amount of burn. It's red, but not the lobster red. It's warm, but in a cozy way, not in an uncomfortable way. Aloe vera feels good, but I don't feel the need to reapply every 5 minutes.

So thanks for finally arriving summer. I think this sunburn calls for popsicles.


Source: ruemag.com via Amanda on Pinterest
Champagne pops!




Mint chocolate chip fudge pops, and made with spinach!


Mango lassi popsicles. Mango smoothies are my favorite, why have I never thought to freeze them?

Avocado green tea popsicles, two of my favorite things. Sounds like such a good combo.


Blueberry cabernet cheesecake popsicles. Not the healthiest on the list, but let's face it, probably one of the best.


Peanut butter and jelly popsicles. I would love to make these and swirl the two flavors.


Raspberry,coconut and chocolate popsicles. Yum!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I had no idea popsicles came in so many different varieties! How crazy in a wonderful, sweet wonderful way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all look so beautiful and tasty!!

    kristen
    www.beholdthemetatron.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate each and every one.