Image Map

Sunday, July 1, 2012

instagram sunday

Happy July everybody! I can't believe June has come and gone already! Here is my week via instagram.

follow me @amandakerz


(Top to bottom, left to right)

1. We finally had a nice enough day for me to wear my new dress. You can see the rest of the outfit here.
2. One of the things I love about my house is that I find new flowers growing all the time. These little daisy-like flowers were too cute not to pluck.
3. My mom gave me a hanging tomato plant, and the seeds began to sprout! Sadly...the very same day I killed them. I thought a little sunshine would do them good, they got too much and wilted. Definitely need to work on my green thumb.
4. Tommy and I went enjoyed a cheese plate and wine before seeing Moonrise Kingdom.
5. Bushes with beautiful purple flowers frame my front porch, and bees have taken a liking to them. The bushes are great to look at, but it's a little scary to have to dodge bees everyday in order to get through the front door!
6. I was able to lay out and enjoy a book in the sun one afternoon, and this amazing ring around the sun appeared.
7.Yummy latte!
8. Our landlords came and took down our beautiful ivy! So sad.
9. Hard to tell from the photo, but the weight of my clothing broke the hanging bar in my closet. Get rid of clothes? Nahhhh.
10. Funny pepper.
11. Suuuushhhi!
12. My sister Amber came up for the night, and we spent it eating sushi and frozen yogurt while watching the gymnastic olympic trials.


3 comments:

  1. Such beauty and inspiration all around you! I just happened to have sushi and froyo today as well! So delish! -Jessica

    theJessicaLblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so talented, Amanda
    I like following you from time to time.

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate each and every one.