You can find me on instagram @amandakerz
Top to bottom (left to right)
1. One of my favorite parts of sunny days are the clouds during sunset. So pretty.
2. Frozen yogurt, blueberries and bananas. Yuuuum.
3. The rose bush on the side of our house is on its last leg, so before it died I had to take a few pictures.
4. I have been trying to use my espresso machine more in order to save money. It always turns out really good, but there is just something about buying an iced latte. It's probably all in my head.
6. Ordered some chinese takeout after a long struggle on what to have for dinner.
7. Tommy was quite happy with the amount of wine in his glass that night.
8. Had some leftover swedish pancakes, so I ate them with yogurt and blueberries. Sooooo good.
9. Went on a hunt for a vintage dining table with no luck. I am being way too picky...but I just know what I want! I have been thinking about going back and getting that mirror though.
10. This mural made me laugh. Yes, I'm sure that's how it all went down.
11. Yayy, gratis finally came! Definitely a perk for working in cosmetics.
12. Clothing rack is finally done!