Image Map

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Graduation Announcements


My dad's side of the family all lives in the midwest, which kinda sucks because we rarely get to see them. So when my cousin got married in California and some family decided to swing by Seattle on their way to the wedding, we were all super excited! 

My aunt Britta is an extremely awesome photographer, and because I had graduated the week before, I asked if she could take a few photos of me for graduation announcements. The weather made it difficult, but she was able to get some great shots that I loved! She was also kind enough to design them for me too. You can find her beautiful photos on her blog, and the post about my grad announcements here. Thanks again Britta, you seriously rock!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate each and every one.