Image Map

Sunday, August 19, 2012

My week on instagram

Spolier alert: I saw a wild owl. 
instagram @amandakerz


Top to bottom, left to right.
1. My aunt made my graduation announcements, and they turned out so great! No thanks to UPS though, as they put my package in the bushes where they sat for a week. 
2. Atticus loves to lounge on my computer when I'm trying to use it. It's cute, but gets kinda annoying. 
3. At first I was surprised the fortune cookie predicted that I was about to watch a movie. But then again, I  did order takeout. 
4. Somehow I rationalized this as a healthy breakfast. I mean, it has fruit ...and whipped cream has less sugar than syrup. Right?
5. Looking out the window.
6. Cat show at the Lynden Fair. I like cats...but participating in a cat show is on a whole other level. 
7. Ferris wheel.
8. A Moowich, aka giant ice cream sandwich.
9. Drink after work.
10. Atticus and I went to the vet to get shots and test for feline leukemia (negative!). He then slept for over an hour. 
11. Sunset on Bellingham Bay.
12. YOU GUYS. I saw a wild owl. I'm not sure if this is common in other areas of the country, but I have only seen owls at the zoo. Tommy and I were driving home from dinner when I saw it. The owl was sitting so perfectly on a sign, I thought it was fake. We turned around to be sure and I'm so glad we did! It was huge with black spooky eyes, just sitting on a sign by the side of the road in broad daylight. Very surreal. Gahh, why didn't I bring my camera to dinner? 


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate each and every one.