Image Map

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Megan and Adam's Wedding

On Saturday Tommy and I attended my friend Megan's wedding to her high school sweetheart, Adam. It all took place at Stepping Stones Garden in Burlington, a completely charming venue full of flowers, ivy and rustic details. The weather was perfect, the food was amazing and the ceremony was both full of love and humor. Congrats Megan and Adam!

I totally dropped the ball on taking photos while the wedding was happening, but because I got there early to do Megan's makeup I had plenty of time to snap shots of the beautiful venue! I also totally forgot to have somebody take a picture of Tommy and I...does anybody else constantly forget to ask to have pictures taken with their significant other? Ugh.



3 comments:

  1. looks like such a bright, sunny, wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWW this wedding is gorgeous!! beautiful pictures! this is so pretty, i love the bright colors and the cupcakes are so fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate each and every one.