Image Map

Monday, August 13, 2012

my week on instagram

Oops, this post is a day late, but I have a feeling you'll forgive me :). 
Find me on instagram @amandakerz


Top to bottom, left to right.
1. HUGE blueberry!
2. Collection of vintage soda bottles.
3. Heart of Bellingham.
4. Atticus loves to be on my computer when I'm trying to use it. Which I tooootally love as well. 
5. Went blueberry picking!
6. Sometimes your morning coffee needs to be fancy.
7. Went and saw Sigur Ros in Seattle!
8. Sigur Ros. Such an amazing show!
9. After the concert, Tommy and I went and had a burger at Dick's Drive-In. 
10. Atticus is going through that feisty kitty stage, but I love when he gets all sleepy and cuddly.
11.Attended my friend Megan's wedding on Saturday, post coming tomorrow!
12. The lovely cupcake tower at the wedding. Yum!

4 comments:

  1. You saw Sigur Rose?! I'm so jealous! How was it?

    And your kitten is beyond adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks perfect! sigur ros! were they great? and that huge blueberry also looks delicious


    <3 katherine
    of corgis and cocktails

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate each and every one.