Image Map

Thursday, August 9, 2012

reminiscing

I have been looking at a lot of old photos lately. It's fun revisiting memories you haven't thought about in a long time. In particular I have been looking at pictures of Tommy and I; we have done so much growing up together!

One of my favorite experiences we have shared together is a trip we took to San Francisco in 2010. It was our first big trip together, and we had so much fun being tourists in a new city. I can't wait for us to plan another trip soon!


7 comments:

  1. You two are so adorable :)


    xoxohannah
    www.signedxoxohannah.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sea lions! I couldn't stop smiling while I was watching them.

    kristen
    www.beholdthemetatron.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore reminiscing over old photos. Probably too much actually!

    San Francisco looks like a very interesting city. Love those colorful houses. I'm hoping one day I'll be able to make it to the west coast! Seems like there's so many great things goin' on over there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys are seriously so cute. I think we (you, me, Tommy, and Andrew) would have so much fun together. I recently blogged about San Fran, too! It's such a beautiful city, isn't it??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaahhh my home town! I love going through old(er) pictures and seeing how people have changed and the memories that come back to my mind.

    I've also nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award. Head here next to see what’s up!

    Brittney @ The Sweet Life

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are soo pretty! I found your blog just clicking around. I'm so glad I did! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate each and every one.