Things have been a bit busy around here, and when I've had spare time I have been super lazy. Sometimes instead of creating a post, I just want to watch How I Met Your Mother while eating rice cakes. What can I say, I simply live a very glamorous lifestyle.
Moving along, I'm looking for a few more sponsors for the month of October! I have four spots open, and would love to have you! Check out my sponsor page for more details or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here is little peak into what I have been up to lately!
Top to bottom, left to right. find me @amandakerz
1. Simple and lovely bouquets at Brittney's wedding.
2. Adna, Washington.
3. Antiquing of course!
4. I had to chuckle when I noticed a theme in my "reminders."
5. Sleepy Atticus. He is getting so big!
6. Started my day off with a margarita. Yuum!
7. Tommy and I spent some time with his family at his grandpa's house. His grandpa has some great antique furniture, I especially love this ottoman!
8. A little ocean collection at Tommy's grandpa's house.
9. Lots of soup and salad on my lunch breaks.
10. My mom and I at my cousins wedding.
11. Tommy surprised me with an ollo clip, and I have been having so much fun with the macro lens! Post about this coming soon.
12. See what I mean about feeling lazy? Breakfast in bed.