Friday, September 28, 2012

olloclip: macro lens

A few days ago, Tommy surprised me with an olloclip, and I have been loving it! An olloclip is a small, three-in-one lens clip for your Iphone. The clip includes a macro lens, wide angle as well as a fish-eye lens. One of the really cool things about the olloclip is you can use it with instagram, vscocam, or any other app you love!

I have only been playing with the clip for a few days, but I have been having so much fun with the macro lens! Macro photography has always been something I wanted to try, but was out of reach due to the hefty costs of macro lenses. I feel like the clip is worth the price because of the macro lens alone! 

Yes, the photos are a little grainy and you need an extremely steady hand in order to focus. But looking at stuff through a microscope is so awesome! I went out into my yard and went exploring, it's amazing how different everything looks with a macro lens!

Do you have an olloclip? What do you think of it?


  1. No I don't have but I dieing to buy a macro lens for my canon. I realized that I love taking very close pictures. So it would be a a great lens add I think!

  2. These are gorgeous! I have a few used macro lenses too, but I am still learning how to use my lenses and camera. -Jessica L

  3. Seriously, these pictures are amazing! Wow. Breathtaking! Heaven knows I love instagram, so that clip sounds like it's right up my alley.

    P.S. Just found your blog, and it's so adorable. I'm excited to be your newest follower!


  4. I would have never guessed these photos came from a phone! I'm adding this to the overwhelming list of why I need to take the iphone plunge haha
    kelsey @ Time Stand Still


Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate each and every one.