Image Map

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Transitions

    The coming week is going to be one of those, where by Friday I am going to need a glass (or two!) of wine and a nap. Not sure which of my professors organized the rest of my them to hatch an evil plot against me, and schedule three tests and a project due on the same week. I have my suspicions.

 This was my go to dress for most of the summer. Now that the temperatures are falling, I'm adding boots, tights, a scarf and denim jacket to warm it up. I would also like to add that this is one of my favorite scarves, not only because of the texture, but because it was made by my grandma!


My backyard is going through some transitions as well with apples falling and rotting, and cute little mushrooms growing!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate each and every one.