Image Map

Friday, June 15, 2012

Guest Post: Meghan from The Magpie

    Today I'm sharing a guest post from Meghan, who is the creator of one of my new favorite blogs,  The Magpie. Meghan's outfits always look effortless, and yet so polished. Head over to her blog and you will see what I mean! 
..........

 Why did you decide to create a fashion blog?
     
     I have always had a passion for fashion; however, it didn’t fully blossom until after I’d graduated from college (having a small clothing budget up until then probably had something to do with it). It is so invigorating piecing together outfits and being able to express myself outwardly. To me, that's art... Creating.
   
     I enjoy experimenting and sharing my "inventions" with others – that is ultimately why I decided to start my blog. My idea was to utilize that mode of communication and help others discover/express their individuality via their wardrobe as well. Just spreading the love in the wonderful world of blogging! <3



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for introducing! I headed on over there and found a new blog to love! ;) -Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate each and every one.