Image Map

Saturday, August 18, 2012

heat & hearts



Dress: Forever21
Shoes: Consigned 
Necklace: Vintage

It has been super hot the past few days. And by super hot, I mean upper 80's and lower 90's.  I know for most of you that isn't a big deal. But here in the Pacific Northwest, we are total babies. Under 40 degrees? Freezing. Over 80? Yup, melting from the heat. I acknowledge my total intolerance for extreme weather. Do I still complain? Yuuuppp. Today was 88 degrees in Bellingham, and I was happy to be at work in the air conditioning.

Todays agenda: clean the house, get crafty, drink a smoothie, finish Feast for Crows, buy Dance with Dragons, and send out some more grad announcements (better two months late than never!)

3 comments:

  1. love that dress! and, i'm jealous of your weather. it's been in the 100's this summer and i can guarantee it'll get down to the 20's this winter. bahhh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh that dress is perfect! I'm a sucker for heart prints and this is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate each and every one.