Image Map

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Stocking Stuffers: Cosmetic Junkie


Stockings are one of my favorite things about opening presents on Christmas morning. Stockings aren't a huge deal at my moms house, one year they were even forgotten about for a couple hours. Usually filled with M&M's and shaving cream, stockings are a silly way to end the morning.

But, my dad would go all out when it came to stockings. He would buy a bunch of little things  and wrap everything individually so it was like opening another five presents! Some things were from the dollar store, and others were things we had asked for.

Because of my love for stockings in all their different purposes, I wanted to present a few collections of stocking inspired gifts! First up, the gal who loves all things cosmetics! Some of these items I have used and loved, and a few are on my wish list.

1. M·A·C 'Perfectly Plush -Mineralize' Brush Kit
2. Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm
3. Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores
4. Lancôme Hypnôse Star Mascara
5. Urban Decay Naked2 Palette 
6. NaiLuv 'Merry Mermaid' Gel Nail Polish
7. sara happ 'The Lip Scrub - Red Velvet' Lip Exfoliator

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate each and every one.