Image Map

Sunday, March 31, 2013

March in Review

And just like that, March is over. I really can't believe Spring is here; it feels like just yesterday I was dancing the night away to a David Bowie cover band on New Years Eve. Here are a few of my favorite posts from this month! Oh, and I hope that if you celebrate Easter, you are having a great holiday!

Used up some leftover mashed potatoes and made some cheddar and chive mashed potato bites. Yuuum!

I wore a ton of polka dots and layers. Pretty soon I'll have to hang up the scarves and boots. 

Got festive and tried the ombre method for my Easter eggs. A martini glass makes the whole process super easy!

The blog got a makeover from the awesome Oana Befort! I love the airy feel to it. 

Made some simple syrups, which were super easy and led to lots of other tasty cocktails (Blueberry gin & tonic, Lemon honey highball and a Minty Mojito)

Enjoyed some coffe and cake with my mom and sister at my favorite bakery, Pure Bliss

Listening To: 
St.Vincent's album "Strange Mercy." In particular, the track "Cheerleader. "

Watching:
Catching up on season 2 of Girls. Such a funny, awkward, sad and embarrassing show. I both love and hate Hannah...which I guess that's the point, haha. 

Other:
Said goodbye to a coworker and hello to two new, visited tons of antique stores, joined a gym, ate too many girl scout cookies, tried saki for the first time, started seriously looking for a new place to live, season three of Game of Thrones! Yayy!


2 comments:

  1. Pure Bliss is so good! Their lemon cake is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy April! Love all your polka dots.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate each and every one.