Image Map

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

June in Review

And just like that, June is a goner! The month started out pretty crummy here weather wise, but boy did it end strong! It's officially summer, woo! Here is a quick June recap...

I shared a few easy food photography tips! This was probably one of my favorite posts this month, I'm so glad that some of you found it helpful.

 I guess I was full of advice this month, because I also gave you some tips on cosmetic shopping in a department store

My blueberry and peanut butter smoothie is something I made all the time, especially for breakfast! 

While we are talking food, I gotta mention the new "Ice Cream Sunday" feature that was born! I made this Nutella and cookie ice cream, but there was also some mango and coconut milk ice cream, and red velvet and blueberry ice cream. You scream, I scream! 

This lace top is one of my favorite pieces in my wardrobe! So effortlessly fancy. 

Listening:  I have been kind of obsessed with the Joy the Baker podcast. Joy and Tracey from Shutterbean just crack me up, but even when they don't I just really enjoy listening to their random ramblings. 
Watching: The Killing. Tommy and I blew through the first and second season in no time, and have now started watching the third. I love the dynamic of Holder and Linden, and it's set in Seattle which is neat too!
Reading: Okay okay. I'm SO CLOSE to finishing A Dance with Dragons. It will be done by the end of the week. Fo sho. I obviously need to watch less Tv and read more...


Instagram // 1. This crazy bus was parked outside my house.  Pretty cool looking! // 2. Enjoying some drinks on the porch. // 3. Sometimes Atticus will start cleaning himself then forget to put his tongue back in. // 4. Can I eat this pizza everyday? // 5. Beautiful birthday flowers from Tommy. // 6. I attended my great aunts 50th wedding anniversary. These are the love letters they wrote to each other while he was in the Navy. How sweet is that?

A Few Favorite Posts:

5 comments:

  1. Ohh that ice cream all looks so good! I'm going back to see them all now. I manage an ice cream shop so I appreciate your ice cream Sunday idea so much! So glad I followed you from Nectar Collective! xx

    Allie @ callmesassafras.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so awesome that you manage an ice cream shop...sounds like such a fun job! So happy to have you as a reader! :)

      Delete
  2. Ok, you got me with your Nutella and cookie Ice cream! You have to try something with oreos!:D Loved you blog!
    Kisses
    Sofia G

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What if I told you that Nutella ice cream has Oreos as well? :)

      Delete
  3. 3 Studies PROVE Why Coconut Oil Kills Waist Fat.

    The meaning of this is that you literally kill fat by eating coconut fat (including coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).

    These 3 researches from big medicinal journals are sure to turn the conventional nutrition world around!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate each and every one.