Image Map

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Christmas Cookie Roundup

Can you believe Christmas is only 20 days away? Crazy! I have a few presents bought, but other than that I haven't done a lot of "Christmasy" things. I'd love to get a tree, but I don't have the space and I'm pretty sure Atticus would knock down all the ornaments anyways. I haven't put up any Christmas decorations or had an eggnog latte. But friends, I have made Christmas cookies. I have my priorities. 

Here are a few cookies I can't wait to try this holiday season! Do you have a favorite Christmas cookie recipe? 


From top left, clockwise: Red Velvet Crinkle Cookies, Cooking Classy // Gingerbread Cookies, Mis-Cakes Oven Adventures // Mint and Chocolate Fudge Oreo Bars, Averie Cooks // Melt in Your Mouth Eggnog Cookies, Cooking Classy // Spiked Mint Milanos, Buttercream Blondie // Orange Walnut Macarons with Spiced Cream and Cranberry Filling, Blahnik Baker // Peppermint Mocha Kahlua Truffles, My Baking Addiction // Smoky Cardamon Ginger Molasses Cookies, Reclaiming Provincial // Red Velvet Crinkle Cookies, Cooking Classy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate each and every one.