Image Map

Monday, February 17, 2014

Out & About: Drizzle Olive Oil and Vinegar Tasting Room


I have been putting balsamic vinegar on just about everything lately, and part of this is due to Drizzle Olive Oil and Vinegar Tasting Room. Located in Fairhaven Village in Bellingham, Drizzle carries a huge variety of vinegar, olive oil, spices and pasta. Shopping at Drizzle is a lot of fun, because you are allowed and encouraged to taste anything you'd like!


While the olive oil is amazing, my favorite thing about Drizzle is the vinegar! Flavors include espresso, oregano, chocolate, coconut, ginger, lavender, cinnamon pear and jalapeƱo, just to name a few. On this visit, I picked up a bottle of Pomegranate Balsamic and Traditional Balsamic. I feel pretty lucky to have such a great shop so close, but you can shop online as well :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate each and every one.