Image Map

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Pan Pacific


   This Wednesday, I had the opportunity to stay at the beautiful Pan Pacific Hotel in downtown Seattle. The stay wasn't all fun and games as I was in Seattle for training. For the past year I have been working at Macy's as a Clinique consultant, and let me tell you, Clinique really does spoil their consultants. I was put up in the hotel for the night, given some room service credit and was able to take advantage of the huge tub in my room.

I arrived at the Pan Pacific early Wednesday morning, and after a long day of training, I decided to head out and explore the area around the hotel.




 

I loved that the Pan Pacific had orchids throughout the hotel. And yes, I did stop taking pictures of myself because I heard somebody coming up on the elevator.

 Then it was back to my hotel room, for some pajamas and room service! 


Veggie burger...yuuumm!

Now I'm off to watch the Emmys! I hope Kate Winslet wins!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate each and every one.