Image Map

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Five years



Blouse: thrifted
Skirt: Francesca's
Shoes: Urban Outfitters
Earrings: Nordstrom
Belt: Macy's

   I have a love hate relationship with this blouse. I love the color and the material. What I don't love is how it requires ironing every 15 minutes. Also, the tie on the collar is just kinda awkward...I'm never sure if it looks better tied, or loose. Looking at these pictures, I think tying may be the better option.

   Today marks the fifth year Tommy and I have been together. Five years! Time flies when you're having fun. Unfortunately I have to work tonight, but we have already celebrated with lunch and mimosas and tonight we plan on going out to eat.I also bought two slices of cake from Pure Bliss, one of the best bakeries in Bellingham.

    I love you babe. Thank you for being my everything!



11 comments:

  1. These bows are so cute!

    Congrats to you and Tommy :) Such a cute couple!

    xoxohannah
    acupofsubtletea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your colorful outfit is so pretty, I love the pleats and all the bows! congratulations to you two :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit. It is so adorable, and I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, how sweet. :) Your outfits are always so cute. And UGH your hair! HOW DO YOU KEEP IT SO RED?? Hahah

    xo,
    Amanda

    Don't forget to check out my latest giveaway!
    http://little-tranquility.blogspot.com/2012/02/etsy-interviews-v2-marty-from-marty-may.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Well I feel like I dye it almost once a month. A little less than that...but almost! I try to always wash it in lukewarm or even cold water, and I use a color saving shampoo and conditioner. No big secrets really :].

      I will do that!

      Delete
  5. I love all the subtle bow details in this outfit ;) These colors look great on you. Also, mimosas are my favorite- great choice haha. And congrats on 5 years! That's so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, you blog too?!?! Lol. Very cool!
    Love that skirt! And the belt and shoes are so adorable! :)
    Congrats on your anniversary! That is so great and sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate each and every one.