Image Map

Monday, February 25, 2013

life lately

I started feeling a little icky on Thursday at work, and by the time I got home I knew a mean sickness was coming. Sure enough, I spent all day Friday and Saturday in bed with aches, a stuffy nose, sore throat, and mild fever. Yuck. By Sunday I felt a little better, and today I am heading back to work. Being sick and working in cosmetics is difficult, constantly having to blow your nose and sneeze is kinda gross, haha. 

Here is a little peak of my life lately through instagram. You can follow along @amandakerz


1. Chopping brussel sprouts for dinner a few nights ago. Love brussel sprouts!
2. Atticus was my sick-day nap buddy all day Friday! Such a sweetie.
3. Atticus is quite fond of the new couch.
4. Making Valentines.
5. Pretty roses downton Bellingham.
6. Seattle for the day for Clinique school.
7. My favorite thrift find so far this year! 
8. Yummy cheese plate.
9. Paper shopping. I could have bought all of them!

1 comment:

  1. Wow that a fabulous thrift find! Love all the painted details. And how amazing is that paper!
    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate each and every one.